Covid-19 Safety Precautions
At The Historic Hogsback Inn, we have responded to the current Covid-19 situation by taking the following responsible measures to keep our guests safe without limiting the enjoyment of your stay:
- Hand sanitizers are available for your use free of charge at reception.
- Your room and all main areas will be cleaned and sanitised to the highest standard with extra care and attention being taken to disinfect all points of frequent contact such as door handles, remote controls, light switches etc.
- The following high contact areas will be cleaned and disinfected regularly throughout the day or after every use in some cases: Doorknobs – Table surfaces – Hard dining chairs (seat, back, and arms) – Kitchen counters – Public bathroom counters including all Taps – Toilets (seat and handle) – Light switches – Handrails – TV remote controls – Credit card terminals – Keys.
- We guarantee that all our crockery and cutlery will be washed at the highest temperatures with dishwashing liquid
- Our staff will always wear masks or screens and will also participate in our responsible and thorough hand washing protocol throughout their shifts.
- We ask that you pay for your stay and additional services by credit card as we are committed to reducing the cash that we handle as much as possible. Credit card payment terminals are disinfected after each use.
We can communicate with you via WhatsApp before and during your stay if you wish and would require your contact details for this service. You can reply to the WhatsApp messages that have been sent to you, and our management team will respond as soon as possible. We are, of course, here to attend to your needs so you can go to reception as before.